Practically every successful person has a coach or mentor who stood beside them along the way. Athletes have sports coaches, singers have songwriters, and dancers would be nowhere without their choreographers. It’s the relationship itself, as well as the knowledge that’s passed from one to another, that creates success.
Your FitMetabolism coach carefully stages every step of your plan, so you can become a better you and achieve every goal you set your sights on. Your coach is also someone who will:
- Celebrate your victories with you
- Navigate the confusing world of food and fitness for you
- Educate you about the truth when it comes to your body
- Encourage you through the hard times
- Hold you accountable
- Listen to your hopes and fears
Your FitMetabolism coach works with you from the moment you walk into our Calgary office. By getting to know you, your lifestyle, your goals and what you’ve already tried when it comes to weight loss and exercise, your coach can:
- create a customized FitFood and Cardio Fat Loss Plan designed to help you reach your goals quickly
- hold you accountable to the menu and home exercise plan you both worked to build
- cheer you on when you reach signpost goals along the way
- get you back on track when you slip
- motivate you when old habits/thoughts creep in
- be a vital source of knowledge to dispel weight loss myths like this one…
These are two of the biggest misconceptions in the weight loss field. The assumption is made that, because shelves full of gluten-free, sugar-free or low-carb products show up in stores, they must be good for you. Or that because some famous celebrity swears by her super-duper home gym that it will make you look just like her. One has nothing to do with the other.
Manufacturers look for trends in the weight loss industry that they can follow. The reason? Not to make you healthier, more beautiful or slimmer, but to turn a profit. It makes no difference whether the items are good for you or not. All they care about is whether they boost their bottom lines.
With fitness & weight loss coaching, you have a trusted source who you can discuss the latest trends with, ask questions and find out the truth about health, nutrition and exercise.
“I have to say one of the biggest reasons I have been successful is my level of commitment to the program and the ongoing health coaching I have received.
My Health Coach, Shane, has been nothing but encouraging – talking to me about how far I’ve come – refocusing me and reinforcing behaviors that I have changed over the past 6 or 7 months that have made a huge impact on my life.”
Fitness & weight loss coaching are included in several of our services packages and are also available as a standalone.
Have Questions? Call 403-452-0900 today and schedule your complimentary needs assessment so we can thoroughly answer anything else you may want to know.